Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, June 16, 2006

New name

I've renamed my blog. The new name is designed to reflect upon what mostly appears here, which is (sad, but true) usually written by me.

I've come to realise that I have neither the time, nor the inclination it takes to make a blog 'good'. So rather than cry about it, I have decided to celebrate this fact by renaming this mind-trap of imbecility.

Huzzay for me. I have a bog.

The humourous side is immediately apparent, especially if you verbify the noun "bog". My entries are now "bogs", and I will be "bogging" when I write one, and if I am having a hard time writing a bog entry I can call this "squeezing (pinching) out a bog", and writer's block could be termed... well, ok you get the idea.

---

For those even stupider than me: BOG = BLOG - L

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben Myers said...

Well, Tim, one thing's for sure: you're a real bogger.

11:46 pm  
Blogger Paul & Wanda Moores said...

I think I speak for many of your "bog" readers when I say "Huh??"

10:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home